GARAGE iCafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GarageGarage  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Comments on the requested links!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dirtydoug

dirtydoug

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Comments on the requested links! Empty
PostSubject: Comments on the requested links!   Comments on the requested links! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:42 pm

=) hi guys i have to comment for the requested links.
The sub-forums were not active or doesnt have any link.
The advantage
of having sub-forums is to differentiate every application. Like for example i have to post an AntiVirus software ill be forced to post it in the MAin forum instead of posting it in the SUbForum: Anit-virus/Anti-spyware, did you get the logic? i know this is quite tricky but ahm this is only a suggestion which will help the forum more organized and its application be categorized accordingly.

This is what you did..:
Comments on the requested links! Ahah

You have made sub forums for the PC GAMES yet on the PC applications the SUb forums wre not active Smile
Well if you'll only grant my wish, what i want to happen is to make the subforum links active like you just did with PC-games make them under the PC application. And regarding with the

Software(s) for Cellphone

Comments on the requested links! _
NOKIA

Comments on the requested links! _
Comments on the requested links! Folder_big

s40
- Applications
- Games

- Misc (Themes, tones, logos, pics etc)

The applications is not active same as with Games and Misc, kindly pls make them active so we can separate apps from games.

The DISadvantage
of having an Unorganized forum and uncategorized threads is having a trash forum or junky threads just try to imagine a folder with thousands of mp3's uncategorize how will you ever know if that song is ROCK or POP how will we ever differentiate it. Smile Sorry for giving you headache guys i just wanna help the forum.
Back to top Go down

Comments on the requested links!
Page 1 of 1